Building homes and renovating spaces is a complex business. That’s why we offer Hancock Time Savings Solutions—to make your job easier and to create a better experience:
- Pre-fabricated Components. Component manufacturing solutions like prefabricated roof and floor trusses and wall panels save on framing time, labor costs, and help fast-track enclosing your projects, keeping you building year-round. Trust our experienced and knowledgeable design staff to handle projects of all sizes and complexities, and our procurement team to carefully source the right materials. On the plant floor our team members, lean processes, modern technology, and capital investments help streamline manufacturing and deliver quality, made-in-Maine products, on time and in full to your next job.
- Curbside Pickup or Contactless Delivery. Our Hancock2Go service enables you to call or email your local store to place your order – or, build your own order online – and select curbside pickup or delivery. Team Hancock will pull and fulfill your order as requested and will notify you once your order is ready.
- Window and Door Menu of Services. Need window or door service? Access our award-winning services team to eliminate call backs or issues on the job, or to have your current home inspected and get a recommendation for any issues on aging window and door units. Our team can also quote replacement parts and repair service – from weatherstripping, handles, glass, hinges, locks and more. Our window and door fine tuning program is another time-savings service that includes two inspections throughout the project- once after units are roughed in and then again before closing to ensure proper installation, adjustment, and operation. Local, easy access to window and door service through the life of the warranty and beyond – available only from Team Hancock!
- Cabinet Medic. Our team is available to help customers after cabinets are unpackaged prior to installation when the unexpected manufacturing or shipping dings, dents, or scratches arise. Touching-up or repairing cabinet finishes? Hardware that’s been knocked off its path, or doors that have become unhinged? No problem. While we’re working on those details, you can keep your construction schedule moving forward. Leverage our cabinet medic’s extensive experience in the field as a building contractor and master carpenter, with years of designing, manufacturing, and installing kitchens. We are also available to fine tune customers’ aging kitchen cabinets and help bring them back to life!
- Pre-Finished Pine. Grown in Maine and manufactured in the Pine Tree state, take Hancock eastern white pine to the next level and ask about our pre-finished solutions that reduce on-site costs and time. Whether you are looking for a poly finish, stained solution, or painted board, choose from a variety of finishes available. We operate three sawmills in Bethel, Casco, and Pittsfield, Maine, that are led by our 200-plus sawmill employees. One of the largest manufacturers of eastern white pine, Hancock distributes its world-class pine boards throughout Maine and New Hampshire at its lumberyards, across North America, and around the entire globe.
- 24/7 WebTrack Account Management. Our webTrack business management tool allows you to manage your account online when it’s most convenient. Available 24/7, our easy-to-use system not only provides the flexibility to fit your schedule, it also allows you to view your account information, download invoices and statements, look back at product purchase and job history, and see real-time inventory and pricing.