Explore these great resources from SBCA
(Structural Building Components Association)
Explore the newest additions to our Component Manufacturing: Trusses and Floor Systems!
Hancock’s wall panel team has the knowledge and experience to service any size commercial or residential project. No job is too big or too small to benefit from the speed, quality and accuracy of Hancock’s panelized wall systems. Trust our experts to build your panels correctly, paying attention to the finest details, ensuring walls are true and square. And now, with the addition of Mainely Trusses, we have grown our wood framing solutions to include truss and floor systems!
- Factory controlled environment. Building pre-constructed walls indoors, we can ensure the highest degree of measurement accuracy and structural integrity.
- Built-to-order panels. We build all kinds of different wall configurations – exterior, interior, gable end walls, and dormers with door and window openings built-in. We will build panels to meet your specifications.
- No special equipment or extra framing techniques required. Our pre-constructed walls go up quickly and easily, saving time and waste on the job. Every component is labeled and accompanied with a master plan to ensure each piece fits exactly into place.
- Both residential and commercial applications.No job is too small or too big to benefit from the speed and quality of Hancock wall panels!
- We deliver to your site.We build them and deliver them to your job site. They’re ready to go up the moment they arrive.
We’d love to answer any of your questions regarding our expanded products and services in component manufacturing and wood framing solutions! Reach out at any of our 14 locations throughout Maine and New Hampshire, or complete our online inquiry form and we will connect you with one of our Account Managers.