Have you purchased your windows, doors, or cabinets from Hancock Lumber? Did you know our services team is factory trained with years of experience to guide and inspect product + installation to ensure your satisfaction prior to move-in? Our team of professional window + door technicians and finish carpenter ‘cabinet medic’ is ready and available to fine tune your jobs and alleviate stress points so you can keep moving.
NEED WINDOW OR DOOR SERVICE?
Hancock Lumber has an award-winning window and door service department led by our factory trained technicians who have over 30-years of hands-on experience in the window and door service field. Our team will answer all your service needs when it comes to windows and doors–from sliding door and window hardware issues to drafty windows and leaking sills, we help identify and resolve these problems.
- Home inspection and recommendation for window and door issues for any age building. Initial window and door inspection fee is $100*.
- Quote replacement parts and repair service – from weatherstripping, handles, glass, hinges, locks and more
- Post-installation inspections from trained technician
- Post construction peace of mind providing local, easy access to window and door service through the life of the product warranty and beyond
- Window + door fine tuning program (purchased simultaneously with window + door package); contact your Account Manager for set-up and pricing
- Cabinet medic; contact your kitchen designer to set-up
*Please consult our team to learn more about fees and services available.
- Mathews Brothers
- Hancock Classics
- Various cabinetry lines
MEET OUR TEAM
- Kevin Crouanas, Service Manager
- Marc Dubreuil and Joe Falconieri, Window + Door Service Technicians
QUESTIONS ABOUT WINDOW SERVICE?
Contact our services department by email, phone (207) 847-4251–or, complete the online service request form below: