Don’t let the snow stall your schedule! Explore Hancock Lumber’s time savings solutions, including wall panels and roof and floor truss component manufacturing! We recently followed our products to see how they were working for a few of Maine’s framers, builders, and developers. Check out this quick video to hear directly from some customers on how these solutions can help keep you and your crew building, regardless of the weather!
- Factory controlled environment. Building pre-constructed walls indoors, we can ensure the highest degree of measurement accuracy and structural integrity.
- Built-to-order panels. We build all kinds of different wall configurations – exterior, interior, gable end walls, and dormers with window and door openings built-in. We will build panels to meet your specifications.
- No special equipment or extra framing techniques required. Our pre-constructed walls go up quickly and easily, saving time and waste on the job. Every component is labeled and accompanied with a master plan to ensure each piece fits exactly into place.
- Both residential and commercial applications.No job is too small or too big to benefit from the speed and quality of Hancock wall panels!
- We deliver to your site.We build them and deliver them to your job site when you need them. They’re ready to go up the moment they arrive.
- Mainely Trusses is equipped to handle projects of all sizes. Our experienced and knowledgeable design staff has the ability to ensure that your project runs smoothly, no matter how complex it may be. Our careful and selective choices of materials and modern process and equipment allow us to deliver quality products on a consistent basis.
“If we can shave off three days a job, times thirty jobs, there are that many more days left in the year to satisfy other clients”
-Kyle Landry, Owner – KC Construction
Talk with your Hancock Lumber Account Manager or stop in to your nearest location to learn more about incorporating component manufacturing into your next project! www.HancockLumber.com/TimeSavings