Hancock’s wall panel team has the knowledge and experience to service any size commercial or residential project. No job is too big or too small to benefit from the speed, quality, and accuracy of Hancock’s panelized wall systems. Trust our experts to build your panels correctly, paying attention to the finest details to ensure walls are true and square.
Wall panelization projects save time and reduce waste, while also allowing for year-round building in a climate controlled environment, delivered to your job site the day you are ready to raise your walls.
- Factory controlled environment. By building pre-constructed walls indoors we can ensure the highest degree of measurement accuracy and structural integrity.
- Built-to-order panels. We build all kinds of different wall configurations – exterior, interior, gable end walls, and dormers with door and window openings built-in. We will build panels to meet your specifications.
- No special equipment or extra framing techniques required. Our pre-constructed walls go up quickly and easily, saving time and waste on the job. Every component is labeled and accompanied with a master plan to ensure each piece fits exactly into place.
- Both residential and commercial applications. No job is too small or too big to benefit from the speed and quality of Hancock wall panels!
- Free delivery to the job site. Team Hancock will build your wall panels and deliver them to your job site, at no cost. Once on site, panels are ready to be installed the moment they arrive.
“We wanted to fast track the building schedule because we were getting close to the winter months. With this project being M.R. Brewer’s first time using wall panels, we were a little skeptical at first. Now, having used them and gone through the process, we can attest it was more efficient and cost effective. When we look back on our overall schedule it shaved an estimated month off of construction time.”
– Matt Brewer | M.R. Brewer