From OTIF scores thru October, trusses being installed in Casco and a new kitchen cabinetry line available, don’t miss the latest Hancock Happenings from our Retail Operations Center!
Freighted and Ready to Roll to Job Sites! On Time and In Full Score = 94.8% YTD thru October.
Despite continued market disruptions – from supply chain and inventory issues to booming demand—Team Hancock’s year-to-date companywide OTIF score is 94.7%! Thank you to our sales, operations, and logistics team for working so hard to make this a top priority and getting our builders what they want, when they want –on time and in full!
Meet the Kitchen Design Team. Plus, NEW Exclusive American-Made Cabinet Line Now Available.
Trusses Being Installed in Casco: 5,165 Board Feet of Lumber Going Up!
- # of trusses = 47 total for the roof
- # of pieces = 745 used to build this order
- # of board feet = 5,165 board feet of lumber
- # of square inches of truss plates used = 42,008
- Types of trusses = commons, attics and valleys
- Special features = all trusses have raised heels to allow for proper insulation. Room in attic trusses to create extra space in the roof cavity, a relatively inexpensive way to gain usable space.
Download our Product Line Card!
Keep our quick guide handy to reference major product categories available and Hancock Lumber’s menu of ‘Time Savings Solutions’