Team Hancock’s Biggest Fans! August 26, 2016 8:20 pm
One Team Hancock’s Biggest Fans’ Raving Review!
Team Hancock loves hearing from its biggest fans! As we reflect on a terrific summer season and prepare to send kids, grandkids, and family members back to school, we wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of our loyal customers and share a few of our favorite pieces of feedback from this year!
Team Hancock’s Biggest Fans Send Raving Reviews:
- August 2016 | “Thanks for having such a friendly CounterPro crew in Yarmouth: Sarah, Cassidy + Brenda! They make it a joy to come here!!”
- June 2016 | “Paulino, a customer called this morning and wanted to express his thanks for your professionalism on the job today…he also wanted you to know that it was one of the the few times anyone had earned praise from this customer. Thank you for the great work! You represent yourself and the company with the upmost professionalism through great customer service!”
- March 2016 | “My name is Ryan and I’m the owner of Bonafide Builders LLC. I wanted to take the time to express my gratitude for the reliability and professionalism of Evan Beaulieu. As my salesman he is always available and quick to respond which in turn helps me land my projects…after seeing the type of service he offers, I plan on being a long term Hancock customer. Thank you!”
- March 2016 | “Sir, I wish to thank you for sending out your repair man, Paulino Petelo. He was very efficient and certainly knew what he was doing and fixed my window problem. He certainly is an asset to Hancock Lumber and Andersen Windows.”
- February 2016 | ” I just wanted to pass along an outstanding experience I had with Neal Kimball at your Damariscotta location. My lovely wife has decided to destroy our kitchen and decided to update some countertops. After about a month of seeing my house in disarray, I woke up Saturday and kind of freaked out and visited your location in Damariscotta …Neal was great, listening to what we were looking to do, gathering information and I had a quote from him on Monday. Super helpful, and more importantly so friendly in “getting to know me” and how he could help. He spoke very proudly of the organization he represents and you could tell that he truly cared about my experience (to me the most important thing)…People often don’t share the great experiences, and I wanted to share this one with people I know and care about in an organization that I respect personally and professionally. I have had many great experiences at this location and just wanted to pass this one along. As I left that Saturday, Neal thanked me for my time and trust. He stated he would ensure ‘great service at a great price’, and I simply said, “ I wouldn’t go anywhere else!”
- February 2016 | “Good afternoon! I had a kitchen ship last week to a customer where the job site had three flights of stairs. The builder came in this morning and told me that everything was wonderful and the cabinets went in slick—and, ESPECIALLY wanted to let us know that the driver, Randy Pratt, was spectacular. Randy went way above what was expected and my contractor was MORE than impressed. He even tried to tip Randy, and Randy refused the tip even though he more than deserved it. What a wonderful asset Randy is for this company!! WELL DONE! Thank you, Randy, for handling this difficult delivery so well, making a difference and leaving a great impression of Hancock Lumber service with the customer. What wonderful customer service you have provided for Hancock Lumber! THANK YOU, Jennifer Yeaton, Yarmouth Kitchen & Bath Designer”
- February 2016 | “I just wanted to pass on a positive message to you. I was just in the Yarmouth yard grabbing some lumber and was helped by Ian, one of the yard workers. He was very fast, and very helpful. It was very nice to have an intelligent person that works hard to get me on my way quickly help me out. Feel free to pass this on to his supervisor. Thanks, Ben.”
From all of us here, thank YOU for being Team Hancock’s biggest fans!
Tags: Positive Customer Feedback
, Raving Fans
, Team Hancock
Categorised in: Builder Buzz, Hancock Lumberyards, In the Community, Kitchen Design Showrooms, Kitchens + Baths
This post was written by Erin Plummer