Hancock Lumber’s product management team has gone to work adding some amazing new products to our line-up. Check out what’s new:
SBC Cedar Shingles. We are thrilled to have SBC as our new source for cedar shingles! The quality and value this product brings to our builders is unmatched. Here are a few highlights that set this product line apart:
- Minimum 3 7/16″ shingles width: 15% larger than industry standard
- Graded on both faces: SBC Cedar is the only manufacturer to do this
- R&R precision 1/64″ to 10″: Truest R&R shingles on the market
- Kiln-dried by dehumidification: producing shingles that are less brittle and susceptible to cracking
- Exclusive factory-stain dipping process: putting more stain where it counts, below the 5″ exposure line
Check out the latest issue of Hancock’s Builder Buzz for more information, and to learn about SBC’s $100 gift card builder incentive program!
Explore Hancock’s New Moulding Program! Featuring over 800 profiles, each moulding element within each collection has been meticulously designed so every joint and reveal is seamless. Our new collections include elements in a range of sizes to compliment the proportions of any room. Plus, choose a trim style to coordinate within each collection, making it simple to set the scene!
We are excited for this new partnership with Metrie™, North America’s leading manufacturer of interior finishings. Let us help you make selecting, purchasing, and designing mouldings easier!
A Fresh Look at Hancock Lumber’s Own Eased Edge Pine Bevel Clapboards! The greatest part about being the retailer AND the manufacturer of a product is that you get direct feedback and are able to continuously improve products to meet and exceed the need of the end user. Our improved 6″ Hancock Pine eased edge reversible clapboards are available in either natural or primed Pro Finish grade! Here a a few highlights:
- 8′-16′ tallies (no 6′ and shorter pieces for faster application)
- Solid clapboards with no fingerjointed sections
- Reversible for smooth or rough side installation
- Dried to 10-12% moisture content for long-term stability
- All knots are binned and first coat of primer is oil, followed by a second coat of acrylic primer
- Our EWP clapboard pricing is much lower than cedar
- Stock on the ground ready to go 52 weeks/year = shorter lead times
Grown in Maine. Manufactured in Maine. Hancock Eastern White Pine Bevel Siding!