Hancock’s wall panel team has the knowledge and experience to service any size commercial or residential project. No job is too big or too small to benefit from the speed, quality and accuracy of Hancock’s panelized wall systems. Trust our experts to build your panels correctly, paying attention to the finest details, ensuring walls are true and square.
Wall panelization projects save time and reduce waste, while also allowing for year-round building in a climate controlled environment, delivered to your job site the day you are ready to raise your walls.
“We wanted to fast track the building schedule because we were getting close to the winter months. The project was M.R. Brewer’s first time using wall panels and we were a little skeptical at first. Now that we’ve done it and gone through the process, it was efficient, fast, cost effective and when we look back on our overall schedule, it shaved an estimated month off of construction time!”
– Matt Brewer | M.R. Brewer
- Factory controlled environment. Building pre-constructed walls indoors, we can ensure the highest degree of measurement accuracy and structural integrity.
- Built-to-order panels. We build all kinds of different wall configurations – exterior, interior, gable end walls, and dormers with door and window openings built-in. We will build panels to meet your specifications.
- No special equipment or extra framing techniques required. Our pre-constructed walls go up quickly and easily, saving time and waste on the job. Every component is labeled and accompanied with a master plan to ensure each piece fits exactly into place.
- Both residential and commercial applications. No job is too small or too big to benefit from the speed and quality of Hancock wall panels!
- We deliver to your site. We build them and deliver them to your job site. They’re ready to go up the moment they arrive.