Whether through small changes or lavish bathroom remodeling, it can be transformed into a haven of relaxation.
1. Artistic Hardware. Your hardware is a relatively small renovation detail that can have a HUGE effect on the overall room. What a great place to be artistic, playful or bold with your bathroom remodel.
2. Organizational Storage. Allow your storage system to become part of the overall design of the room. Open shelving, seated benches with under storage, discrete waste recepticals all make for a beautiful, functional space.
3. Bathroom Building Material Trend: Wood. Wood helps dampen the cold, hard, echoing effect bathrooms can sometimes create, and makes it a more inviting space.
4. Soft Lighting. Lighting trends for bathrooms are involving multiple light systems: bright, natural lighting for applying makeup, and softer lighting and dimming switches for nighttime relaxation.
5. Bathroom Color Trends. An increasing neutral color palette of beiges, olives and pale tones are on trend in an effort to reinforce a calm, spa-like feel. This allows smaller interchangeable accent pieces to bring color to the space.
Categorised in: Kitchen Design Showrooms
This post was written by Kourtney McLean