Andersen 100 Series Now Available
January 3, 2013 7:32 pm
Reliable and economical – great for light and large commercial projects!
- Limited to a handful of Maine building material dealers, Hancock Lumber is one company that now has access to sell Andersen 100 Series products.
- Reliable and economical, Andersen 100 Series windows and patio doors are made with a patented, revolutionary Fibrex® composite material, which is two times stronger and more rigid than vinyl.
- Deep, rich exterior colors, with matte white interiors that complement any space’s décor.
- Great product fit for light and large commercial projects including apartments, schools and dormitories.
- Hancock recently conducted training for employees, so ask a seller at your location for more info and pricing for your next project! Or, better yet, stop in to our signature showroom, Home Again by Hancock Lumber, in South Portland to view our new 100 series products on display.
Tags: 100 Series
, Hancock Lumber
, Home Again by Hancock Lumber
, now available
, Windows and Doors
Categorised in: Builder Buzz, Hancock Lumberyards, Kitchen Design Showrooms, Windows & Doors
This post was written by Erin Plummer