IT’S DEMOLITION DAY! Hancock Lumber is reinvesting in a brand new facility at the Kennebunk location and the demolition of the old store started yesterday! The company continues to invest in its facilities to improve the customer experience and is thrilled to update everyone along the way during this major project.
- Last fall we purchased an adjacent piece of property to our 95 York Street, Kennebunk lumberyard.
- After a couple years of strategic planning, this June Hancock’s team brought the final plan to the town of Kennebunk for approval on a new warehouse, hardware store, and kitchen + bath showroom
- The sales and kitchen design teams are in the trailers out front by Rt. 1
- The logistics shed (shipping and receiving) has moved to under the overhang on Warehouse 2
- The hardware store is now located out behind Warehouse 2 in the former kitchen millwork storage area (red building). It can be accessed by navigating behind Warehouse 2 building
- Daily, weekly and monthly #teamhancock loyalty raffle prizes will be drawn now through March
Hancock Lumber looks forward to providing all of its customers with a finished product that will service contractors and homeowners on many levels – a convenient drive-thru warehouse protecting inventory, a bigger hardware store with additional builder SKUs, a modern, expansive kitchen + bath Home Again showroom annex, and a completely re-excavated and drained site.
Thank you for your patience, your commitment, and your feedback as we plan for Hancock Lumber’s future here in Southern Maine.
Stay tuned for more updates along the way!